SAN ROQUE, Santa Barbara
San Roque is a residential neighborhood in Santa Barbara, California with highly desirable homes for sale. It is not gated and located northwest of downtown and reaches route 192.
San Roque is split into San Roque and East San Roque and named after a Spanish settler Saint Roch. The homes are laid out along irregularly laid out streets and surround the San Roque Park. You will also find the Willow Glen Park in the western part of San Roque. This is popular community in Santa Barbara due to it’s quiet and pretty streets, nice homes and well maintained grounds.
San Roque schools are some of the best in Santa Barbara.
- Elementary Schools: Peabody Charter Elementary School, Monte Vista Elementary School
- Junior High: La Colina Junior High, Santa Barbara Junior High
- High Schools: Santa Barbara High School
San Roque Neighborhood is located in close proximity to a main commercial shopping center La Cumbre Plaza and grocery stores like Whole Foods, Trader Joes and Gelson’s Market.
SAN ROQUE, Santa Barbara HOMES FOR SALE
Home Value: $920K-$3.75M
Home Size (sq.ft): 1200-3616
Year Built: 1945-1970
What to love about San Roque
- Streets of San Roque are quiet and tree lined.
- There are two parks, the Willow Glen Park and the San Roque Park for residents to enjoy.
- It is located close vicinity to schools, grocery stores and a shopping center.
What not to love about San Roque
- San Roque is a non gated community.
- Homes in this community are older
- Warmer temperatures in the summer. Some homes do not have AC
- Trader Joes
- Whole Foods
- Gelson’s Market
- La Cumbre Plaza
- The Habit Burger
- Natural Cafe
- Islands Restaurant
- Wells Fargo
- Montecito Banks
- Union Bank